FLBI’s accreditation is through The Transworld Accrediting Commission International. For over 32 years, Transworld Accrediting Commission is an international, non-governmental, educational accrediting body, federally recognized as a non-profit church organization. Transworld has established high standards of excellence and shared Biblical Doctrine. Transworld accredits and assists theological schools, seminaries, universities, colleges, and programs throughout the world on campus, online, and distance learning.
Transworld’s philosophy is to demonstrate accountability to the consuming public for education obtained in non-traditional evangelical educational institutions. This accountability is demonstrated by institutions that are accredited by Transworld, having documented evidence of compliance with Transworld standards of structure and governance, material resources, policies, faculty, and curriculum.
- To provide a mechanism whereby evangelical educational institutions demonstrate that they meet at least minimal standards of performance.
- To provide consultation services that enable educational institutions to meet accepted standards of performance.
- To provide the consuming public with the current status of institutions which have applied to Transworld for accreditation.
- To provide a centralized information and referral source for issues that concern accredited institutions and non-traditional students.
- To disseminate information about non-traditional educational options to the general public.
- To promote academic excellence and accountability.