We believe that all students of FLBI are called by God to be here, and we, the faculty and staff, want to assist in any way that we can. But YOU, as a student, also have responsibilities. These few, simple guidelines will help you as you go through the program.
- Spend time everyday reading your Bible and in prayer. The course of study should not replace your personal time with the Lord.
- Attend Orientation.
- Be on time to class, and don’t miss any classes if at all possible. This is your anointed time with the Holy Spirit.
- Take good notes in class.
- Pay your tuition bills on time or talk to the registrar.
- Keep files on each class and your grade sheets. This will help you plan your course of study from year to year.
- Review course outlines thoroughly and consistently, during each course session. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Notify the registrar of changes to your contact information.
- Stay informed of changes that may affect programs and requirements by reading emails and listening to announcements from the Registrar’s office.